Please confirm the following product warranty details before starting use.
1. Gratis Warranty Term and Gratis Warranty Range
If any faults or defects (hereinafter "Failure") found to be the responsibility of Mitsubishi occurs during use of the product
within the gratis warranty term, the product shall be repaired at no cost via the dealer or Mitsubishi Service Company.
Note that if repairs are required at a site overseas, on a detached island or remote place, expenses to dispatch an
engineer shall be charged for.
[Gratis Warranty Term]
The gratis warranty term of the product shall be for one year after the date of purchase or delivery to a designated
Note that after manufacture and shipment from Mitsubishi, the maximum distribution period shall be six (6) months, and
the longest gratis warranty term after manufacturing shall be eighteen (18) months. The gratis warranty term of repair
parts shall not exceed the gratis warranty term before repairs.
[Gratis Warranty Range]
(1) The range shall be limited to normal use within the usage state, usage methods and usage environment, etc.,
which follow the conditions and precautions, etc., given in the instruction manual, user's manual and caution labels
on the product.
(2) Even within the gratis warranty term, repairs shall be charged for in the following cases.
1. Failure occurring from inappropriate storage or handling, carelessness or negligence by the user. Failure caused
by the user's hardware or software design.
2. Failure caused by unapproved modifications, etc., to the product by the user.
3. When the Mitsubishi product is assembled into a user's device, Failure that could have been avoided if functions
or structures, judged as necessary in the legal safety measures the user's device is subject to or as necessary
by industry standards, had been provided.
4. Failure that could have been avoided if consumable parts (battery, backlight, fuse, etc.) designated in the
instruction manual had been correctly serviced or replaced.
5. Failure caused by external irresistible forces such as fires or abnormal voltages, and Failure caused by force
majeure such as earthquakes, lightning, wind and water damage.
6. Failure caused by reasons unpredictable by scientific technology standards at time of shipment from Mitsubishi.
7. Any other failure found not to be the responsibility of Mitsubishi or the user.
2. Onerous repair term after discontinuation of production
(1) Mitsubishi shall accept onerous product repairs for seven (7) years after production of the product is discontinued.
Discontinuation of production shall be notified with Mitsubishi Technical Bulletins, etc.
(2) Product supply (including repair parts) is not possible after production is discontinued.
3. Overseas service
Overseas, repairs shall be accepted by Mitsubishi's local overseas FA Center. Note that the repair conditions at each FA
Center may differ.
4. Exclusion of chance loss and secondary loss from warranty liability
Regardless of the gratis warranty term, Mitsubishi shall not be liable for compensation to damages caused by any cause
found not to be the responsibility of Mitsubishi, chance losses, lost profits incurred to the user by Failures of Mitsubishi
products, damages and secondary damages caused from special reasons regardless of Mitsubishi's expectations,
compensation for accidents, and compensation for damages to products other than Mitsubishi products and other duties.
5. Changes in product specifications
The specifications given in the catalogs, manuals or technical documents are subject to change without prior notice.
6. Product application
(1) In using the Mitsubishi MELSEC programmable logic controller, the usage conditions shall be that the application will
not lead to a major accident even if any problem or fault should occur in the programmable logic controller device, and
that backup and fail-safe functions are systematically provided outside of the device for any problem or fault.
(2) The Mitsubishi general-purpose programmable logic controller has been designed and manufactured for applications
in general industries, etc. Thus, applications in which the public could be affected such as in nuclear power plants and
other power plants operated by respective power companies, and applications in which a special quality assurance
system is required, such as for Railway companies or National Defense purposes shall be excluded from the
programmable logic controller applications.
Note that even with these applications, if the user approves that the application is to be limited and a special quality is
not required, application shall be possible.
When considering use in aircraft, medical applications, railways, incineration and fuel devices, manned transport
devices, equipment for recreation and amusement, and safety devices, in which human life or assets could be greatly
affected and for which a particularly high reliability is required in terms of safety and control system, please consult
with Mitsubishi and discuss the required specifications.