● Shut off the external power supply (all phases) used in the system before mounting or removing the
Failure to do so may result in electric shock or cause the module to fail or malfunction.
● Use the programmable controller in an environment that meets the general specifications in the Safety
Guidelines provided with the CPU module or head module. Failure to do so may result in electric
shock, fire, malfunction, or damage to or deterioration of the product.
● To interconnect modules, engage the respective connectors and securely lock the module joint levers.
Incorrect interconnection may cause malfunction, failure, or drop of the module.
● Tighten the screws within the specified torque range. Undertightening can cause drop of the screw,
short circuit, or malfunction. Overtightening can damage the screw and/or module, resulting in drop,
short circuit, or malfunction.
● Do not directly touch any conductive parts and electronic components of the module.
Doing so can cause malfunction or failure of the module.