3. PRODUCT DESCRIPTION
3.1 The most important features
of your hob
• The cooking surface has 2 layers of
stainless steel with a layer of
aluminium between them. It has a
high thermal capacity, which prevents
temperatures from quickly decreasing
(e.g. when you prepare meat directly
from the refrigerator).
• Each Teppan Yaki grill surface is
unique because they are made by
hand and grounded by grinding
specialists. Differences in the grinding
pattern are normal and do not cause
problems in how the hob operates.
The more you use your grill, the more
valuable it looks.
• The groove around the edge:
– Decreases the temperature of the
installation surfaces, which lets
you install the cooking surface
into different types of kitchen
– Absorbs some of the expansion of
the heated cooking surface
through its indentation.
3.2 Cooking surface layout
– Collects small food remnants and
liquids which you can easily
remove after cooking.
• The necessary temperature can be
kept constant by the thermostat with a
readable temperature setting. This
prevents overheating of the food and
permits low-fat cooking that keeps the
nutritional values of the food.
• The food is heated directly on the
cooking surface, with or without oil.
There is also the option of cooking
with pots or pans.
• The grill surface heats to a
temperature of 180 °C in
approximately 4 minutes. The
temperature of the grill surface
decreases from 180 °C to 100 °C in
approximately 25 minutes, and to 60
°C in approximately 60 minutes.
• Always preheat the cooking surface