Refer to Safety chapters.
8.1 Before the installation
Before you install the hob, write down the
information bellow from the rating plate.
The rating plate is on the bottom of the
Serial number ...........................
8.2 Built-in hobs
Only use the built-in hobs after you
assemble the hob into correct built-in
units and work surfaces that align to the
8.3 Connection cable
• The hob is supplied with a connection
• To replace the damaged mains cable
use the following (or higher) mains
cable type: H05V2V2-F T min 90°C.
Speak to your local Service Centre.
8.4 Attaching the seal
1. Clean the worktop around the cut out
2. Attach the supplied seal stripe to the
lower edge of the hob along the outer
edge of the glass ceramic. Do not
extend it. Make sure that the ends of
the seal stripe are located in the
middle of one side of the hob.
3. Add some mm when you cut the seal
stripe to the length.
4. Push the two ends of seal stripe