Maintaining Your Water Optimizer
Storing & Relocating Your Water Optimizer
At some point, you may need to store or relocate your Water Optimizer. Should one of
these situations be the case for you, below are a few simple steps to prevent any damage
1. First, if the cooling and/or heating systems are powered on, flip
Hot Mode Power Switch
to power off. This should always be done prior to shutting off water supply.
2. Shutoff water flow to your appliance by turning the blue handle on the
1/4 in. Quick Connect Shutoff Valve
3. Grab a container (preferably with high sides) , like a bucket or pitcher, and place it on
the floor in front of your Water Optimizer.
4. Rotate your Optimizer counter-clockwise 90 degrees and slide forward towards
the edge of your counter-top (or whatever surface it is resting on) until roughly
30% of your Optimizer's left side is extending over the edge. This will expose
5. Ensure your container is directly below the
Source Input Port
Port. Be sure to keep it braced with your body so it does not fall!
Cold Mode Power Switch
(see Installation Guide)
located at the back of the appliance.
into the down position
connected to your
Maintaining Your Water Optimizer 15