The following checklist will help you remedy the problems you may encounter with your unit.
Before going through the checklist below, check the connection and operating procedures.
The contents of the memory
have been erased.
No beep sound
CD cannot be loaded.
Play does not begin.
CD is automatically ejected.
CD will not eject.
The operation buttons do not
The sound skips due to
Preset tuning is not possible.
Automatic tuning is not
The stations cannot be
The sound is hampered by
The "STEREO" indication
•Adjust the volume with (+).
•Set the fader control to the centre position for two-speaker
• The power cord or battery has been disconnected.
• The reset button has been pressed.
t Store the settings again into the memory.
• An optional power amplifier is connected and you are not
using the built-in amplifier.
• The beep sound is cancelled (page 8).
• Another CD is already loaded.
• The CD was forcibly inserted upside down.
The ambient temperature exceeds 50°C.
Press the reset button.
• The unit is installed at an angle of more than 60°.
• The unit is not installed in a sturdy part of the car.
• Memorise the correct frequency.
• The broadcast signal is too weak.
The broadcast signal is too weak.
t Use manual tuning.
Connect an power aerial control lead (blue) or accessory power
supply lead (red) to the power supply lead of a car's aerial
booster. (When your car has built-in FM/AM aerial in the
rear/side glass only.)
•Tune in the frequency accurately.
•The broadcast signal is too weak.
t Set to the MONO mode (page 8).