INSTALLING TRUE HEPA FILTERS AND ODOR REDUCING PRE-FILTER
The True HEPA Filters and Odor Reducing Pre-filter are supplied with your air purifier. They are wrapped
to ensure purity and are labeled to help identify the proper replacement filter Type
Odor Reducing Pre-filter).
• Turn off and unplug the air purifier. While pressing the notch at the
top of the rear grille, pull the grille towards you and remove it
(See Fig. 2). Gently push along the edge of the filter frame and
pull forward. If replacing used filters, you may pull the red tabs
to remove the filter. Repeat for the second filter.
• Remove protective wrap from the filters, including the pre-filter.
• Place the True HEPA filters back into the air purifier housing with the
red tabs accessible for removal.
• Secure the Odor Reducing Pre-filter under the tabs on the rear grille.
• Re-install the rear grille by inserting the lower tab into tab slot at the
bottom of the air purifier. Push the top of grille into place until you hear
an audible "click."
• Ensure the air purifier is plugged into a
working electrical outlet.
• Press the power button (
will start at high speed (Fig. 3).
• Press the power button again to select a different
cleaning level. An LED will illuminate to indicate
which cleaning level you have selected.
(III = High, II = Medium, I = Low)
Portable air purifiers are more effective in rooms
where all doors and windows are closed. It is
recommended that you run your air purifier
while you are at home to help clean the air.
This product earned the ENERGY STAR
by the U.S. EPA. The U.S. EPA does not endorse any manufacturer claims of healthier indoor
air from the use of this product.
The energy efficiency of this ENERGY STAR
between the model's CADR for Dust and the electrical energy it consumes, or CADR/Watt.
) once. The unit
by meeting strict energy efficiency guidelines set
qualified model is measured based on a ratio
True HEPA Filter,