OPERATING PROCEDURES AND MAINTENANCE
UNPACKING YOUR ICE MAKER
1. Remove all exterior and interior packaging. Make sure that the ice basket and ice
scoop are included. If any part or accessory is missing, please contact our
customer service department.
2. Clean the interior with lukewarm water and a soft cloth. Remove the ice basket and
wash it in warm water.
3. Clean the evaporator rods using a water/vinegar solution.
4. Find a location for your ice maker that is protected from direct sunlight and allows
six inches of space between the back and sides of your ice maker and the wall.
CONNECTING YOUR ICE MAKER
Improper use of the grounded plug can result in the risk of electrical
shock. If the power cord is damaged, please call our customer service
1. This unit should be properly grounded for your safety.
2. Plug the appliance directly into an appropriate 120V AC outlet that is properly
installed and grounded in accordance with all local codes and ordinances.
USING YOUR ICE MAKER
1. Press the "ON/OFF" button after plugging in the ice maker machine and it will begin
2. Open the cover, remove the ice basket and pour water into the tank, ensuring that
you do not fill past the "max fill" line. Put the ice basket back into the machine and
close the lid.
3. While the ice maker is on, check the water level periodically. If the water pump
cannot inject water, the ice maker will stop automatically and the "ADD WATER"
indicator will turn on. Press the "ON/OFF" button, fill water up to the level mark and
press the "ON/OFF" button again, to return to normal operation.