5. Knee lifter plate
<Knee lifter adjustment>
1. Turn the machine pulley so that the feed dog is below the
top of the needle plate.
2. Lower the presser foot (1) by using the lifting lever (2).
3. Loosen the nut (3).
4. Turn the screw (5) to adjust so that the amount of play in
the knee lifter is approximately 2 mm when the knee lifter
plate (4) is gently pressed.
5. Securely tighten the nut (3).
6. Loosen the nut (6).
7. Turn the adjusting screw (8) to adjust so that the presser
foot (7) is at the desired position within a distance of 13
mm of the needle plate when the knee liter plate is fully
8. After adjustment is completed, securely tighten the nut
Within 13 mm