Details of input signals
Module ready (X0)
After the CPU module is powered off and on or is reset, this signal turns on at the completion of RJ71PN92 preparation.
This signal turns off at the occurrence of a watchdog timer error.
• On: The module has been prepared.
• Off: The module is being prepared or a watchdog timer error has occurred.
Module error status (XF)
This signal turns on or off depending on the module error occurrence status.
• On: An error (minor error, moderate error, or major error) has occurred.
• Off: No error has occurred.
Details of output signals
Error clear request (YF)
Turning on this signal clears the latest error code.
• On: Error clear request
If this signal turns on when a module error has occurred, the following operations are executed.
• The ERR LED is turned off.
• The module error status (XF) is turned off.
• The latest error code is cleared.
Appendix 1 I/O Signals