Before cleaning and maintenance, press the power key is pressed to oﬀ and unplug
the power cord from the electrical outlet.
Clean the exterior surface
Clean with surface of machine with a wet soft cloth. Don't use chemicals such as
alcohol, gasoline, etc.; otherwise, the surface of the air conditioning will be
damaged or even the whole machine will be damaged.
Clean the lter screens
If the ﬁlter screens become clogged with dust the eﬀectiveness of the air
conditioner is reduced. Be sure to clean the ﬁlter screens once every two weeks.
To clean upper lter screen
1. Remove Remote Control from storage slot
in upper ﬁlter grille.
2. Insert ﬁngertips beneath PULL tab at top
of screen grille and pull outward
3. Remove upper ﬁlter screen. Place the
screen into warm water (about 104°F/40°C)
with mild detergent and allow it to air dry
after rinsing clean.
4. Once screen is completely dry, insert back
into place in unit.
5. To reinstall grille, insert tabs at bottom of
grille into slots in unit frame. Push grille
forward to snap into place.
To clean the lower lter screen
1. Grasp the tab in the middle of the lower ﬁlter screen and pull outward
gently to remove it.
2. Place the ﬁlter screen into warm water (about 104°F/40°C) with mild
detergent and allow it to air dry after rinsing clean.
3. Once screen is completely dry, insert back into place in unit.
To purchase new ﬁlter screens call 1-844-553-6667