P P I I M M
Creating a New Schedule
To create a new schedule on a specific date, proceed
1. Scroll to the desired date in the calendar by using
, and press
Note: To skip to the previous or next month, press
on the left side of the phone.
2. Enter the time for the event and date, if necessary,
Note: You must enter for hour in 24-hour format.
3. Enter the contents of the schedule and press
For details on entering text, see page 34.
4. Select the alarm type for the schedule between
Bell and Melody using
If you select Off, the phone does not alarms you
to save the schedule.
You can see the day with the scheduled events are
underlined in the calendar.
Adding, Editing, or Deleting a Schedule
When a stored schedule is displayed, press
display the following options.
Edit: allows you to edit the today's schedule.
Add: allows you to add a new schedule on today.
Del: allows you to delete the schedule.
After you select an option by pressing
. Then follow the screen prompt.
To Do List
Creating the To Do List Item
1. If there is no To Do item previously set, the display
prompts you to add To Do item when you access
this menu. Skip to step 3.
If there are any To Do items you have previously
to display the options.
to select Add. Then press
3. Enter a task. For further details on how to enter
characters, see page 34.
, and enter the desired date and time
by when the task has to be done, then press
5. You can view the To Do list.
P P I I M M