Taking photos and instant
, You can take photos and print them instantly
without using app
(power) button to turn on.
2. Open the lens cover by lowering the lens cover
3. Hold the Pocket photo, confirm the desired
composition of the final image by using view finder.
4. To take a photo, press Shutter button for 1~2
5. If you want to print a photo you took again, press
Note on taking photo
y If the lens cover is closed, you can't take a photo.
y Reprint function is not activate when the Pocket
photo is turned off or reset.
See "User manual" for details
1. Run LG Pocket Photo App on the smartphone.
2. Touch the setting menu [
see user manual for details.
※ This product must always be operated DC 5 V.
Certified/Listed Adaptor which comply with LPS.
Turn the device off and on again
then paper is ejected automatically.
At first remove the photo cartridge,
and then gently pull the remaining
photo paper out of the paper
insertion slot. At this time, be
careful not to touch the inside of
the paper loading slot.
Open the cover. Then insert the
photo has lines.
photo cartridge again.
[User Guide] to
Cause / Solution