Cable, Wire, and Hose Routing
1. Run the city light lead to the front portion of the headlight.
2. Run the meter lead in front of the meter bracket.
4. Horn Leads (Run them along the damper of the inner fairing. Connect them to the horn so that
the leads face to the outside.)
5. Clamp (Hold the damper of the front wheel rotation sensor lead.)
6. Vacuum Hose (Throttle Body Assy - Vacuum Chamber)
7. Main Harness
8. Run the left front turn signal light lead in front of the main harness.
9. Clamp (Hold the air intake solenoid valve lead.)
10. Immobilizer Amplifier Lead (Equipped Models)
11. Air Intake Solenoid Valve
12. For the immobilizer equipped models, run the immobilizer amplifier lead between the headlight
and the air intake duct.
13. Meter Lead
14. City Light Lead
15. Clamp (Hold the meter lead.)
16. Run the left front turn signal light lead in front of the main harness.
17. Do not twist the throttle cables. Position the accelerator cable to the right side of the decelerator
18. Clamp (Hold the right switch housing lead and front brake light switch lead at the position of the
19. ESD Lead
20. Hold the protect tube of the ESD lead with the holder of the air cleaner housing.
21. Run the ESD lead under the steering damper bracket.
22. Clamp (Hold the ESD lead.)
23. Projection (Do not run the ignition switch lead and the left switch housing lead to outer than this
24. Viewed from A
25. Clamp (Hold the left switch housing leads at the position of the black tape.)