CC-Link IE Field Network Basic
The CC-Link IE Field Network Basic enables CC-Link IE communication using the general-purpose Ethernet-based
technology. The CC-Link IE Field Network Basic is suited to small-scale equipment for which high-speed control is not
necessary, and can coexist with the standard Ethernet TCP/IP (HTTP, FTP, etc.).
CC-Link extended setting
Torque command source
Torque limit input
The setting is applied after an inverter reset or power-ON.
The setting is available for the FR-A800-E only.
Number of occupied stations
Maximum number of links per
Reference response time
The reference response time is the period from when the inverter receives a command from the master until the inverter returns the response to
• To select the CC-Link IE Field Network Basic for the application, set "61450" in any of Pr.1427 to Pr.1429 Ethernet
function selection 1 to 3. (Refer to
• To limit the network devices that send the command through the Ethernet network (CC-Link IE Field Network Basic), set the
range of IP addresses (Pr.1449 to Pr.1454). (Refer to
• Use Pr.1432 Ethernet communication check time interval to set the interval of the check time (for signal loss detection)
for all devices with IP addresses in the range specified for Ethernet command source selection (Pr.1449 to Pr.1454). (Refer
• To use the CC-Link IE Field Network Basic, do not install the FR-A8NC to the inverter. (Doing so disables communication
through the CC-Link IE Field Network Basic.)
• When the CC-Link IE Field Network Basic is used, a communication error (E.EHR) occurs regardless of the Pr.1432
Ethernet communication check time interval setting in the following cases: the data addressed to the own station is not
received for the predetermined timeout period or longer, or the status bit of the cyclic transmission addressed to the own
station turns OFF (when the master gives a command to stop the cyclic transmission). (For the details of the timeout period,
status bit of the cyclic transmission, and command to stop the cyclic transmission, refer to the Instruction Manual of the
master controller which supports the CC-Link IE Field Network Basic.)
0, 1, 12, 14, 18, 24,
28, 100, 112, 114,
0 to 6
0 to 2
Slave: up to 64
Occupies one station
64 (8 bytes)
64 (8 bytes)
32 (64 bytes)
32 (64 bytes)
Within 15 ms
(N) Operation via communication and its settings
Frequency command without sign
Frequency command with sign
The function of the remote registers can be extended
when the CC-Link IE Field Network Basic is used.
In the torque control mode, the torque command source
can be selected.
The torque limit input method can be selected.