(N) Operation via communication and its settings
MELSOFT / FA product connection
FR Configurator2, GOT, or a relay station (programmable controller) can be connected via Ethernet.
• Set any value from "5000 to 5002, 5006 to 5008" in any of Pr.1427 to Pr.1429 Ethernet function selection 1 to 3 to select
the MELSOFT / FA product connection for the application. (For how to set the application value, refer to the Instruction
Manual of the device connected via Ethernet.) (Refer to
• Enter the Ethernet communication network number in Pr.1424 and the Ethernet communication station number in Pr.1425.
• Enable the PLC function (Pr.414 PLC function operation selection "0 (initial value)") to use FR Configurator2
(Developer). (For the details of Pr.414, refer to the Instruction Manual (Detailed) of the FR-A800/FR-F800 inverter.)
• Direct connection with FR Configrator2
• Direct connection with GOT
• Connection using a relay station (programmable controller)