1. Remove the power assembly
dust drum and set aside.
2. Turn the dust drum upside down on the
3. Insert the caster feet into the bottom of
drum, as shown (4 places).
4. Push on the caster foot until the foot is
flush with bottom of the dust drum.
5. Insert the caster stem into the socket of
the caster foot, as shown (4 places).
7. Turn the drum upright.
6. Push on the caster until the ball on the
caster stem is inserted all the way into
the socket. You will hear the ball snap
into the socket and the caster will swivel
easily when positioning
1. Line up vacuum
port in power assembly
with drain cap located on the front of
2. Place power assembly
on top of drum
with the handles
snug against the drum
3. Be sure power assembly
covers the top of the drum so leakage
does not occur.
4. Push down on top of the handles
cause the flexible locking tabs to hook
onto the drum lip of the channel.
5. Make sure that the locking tabs are
in place to prevent the power
from coming off. (See inset
Do Not Force Flexible
Tab Beyond Stop Tab
exible Locking Tabs