Electricity and Safety
― The following images are for reference only. Real-life situations may differ from what is
shown in the images.
Do not touch the power plug with wet hands.
Otherwise, an electric shock may result.
Do not bend or pull the power cable with force. Be careful not to leave
the power cable under a heavy object.
Product failure, an electric shock or fire may result from a damaged
Do not connect multiple products to a single power socket.
Overheated power sockets may cause a fire.
Insert the power plug all the way in so it is not loose.
An unsecure connection may cause a fire.
Clean any dust around the pins of the power plug or the power socket with a dry cloth.
A fire may result.
Connect the power plug to a grounded power socket. (Except for devices that do not
An electric shock or injury may result.
Do not use a damaged power plug or a loose power socket.
An electric shock or fire may result.