Backlit LCD Display
• 22 Channels
• 121 Privacy Codes
(38 CTCSS codes/
83 DCS codes)
• IP67 Water Proof and
Dust Proof Rating
• Hands-Free Operation
• Backlit LCD Display
• Call Alert
• Button Lock
• Speaker/ Microphone/
• Roger Beep
• Battery/Power Saver
• Keystroke Tones
• Battery Level
• Low Battery
• Auto Squelch
1. Lock Icon
2. Transmit Icon
3. Receive Icon
4. Battery Level Indicator
5. VOX Icon
6. DCS Icon
7. CTCSS Icon
8. DCS / CTCSS Privacy
9. Power Saver Icon
10. Vibra Alert Icon
11. Channel Numbers
Caring for Your Radio
Your radio will give you years of trouble-free service if cared for properly.
Handle the radio gently. Keep the radio away from dust. Never put the radio in
water or in a damp place. Avoid exposure to extreme temperatures.
1. Remove Holster by releasing the belt clip latch and slide
the holster downward.
2. Unscrew 3 screws at battery door with a proper
screwdriver, then open the battery compartment cover.
Connect the battery connector in proper polarity.
3. Place the battery inside battery compartment and align
Battery Door Screws
the wires as shown.
Ensure the battery connector with cables are tucked
into the hole located at bottom.
(Note: Wires are required to be tucked into the battery
compartment completely and carefully. If any object
interfere the O-ring, its sealing performance will be
4. Place the battery compartment cover, screw down the
(Screw nuts may be damaged if overtighten)
5. Re-attach the holster
To charge batteries in radio:
1. Check to see that the batteries have been inserted properly.
2. Insert the cable into the charge jack located atthe left side of the radio.
3. Plug the cable into USB-compatible power port.
Only use the supplied rechargeable batteries and desktop charger for
recharging your D
WALT recommends your radio is turned off while being charged.