Safety Precautions for Lithium Batteries
• Batteries should be stored, charging contact side up, in a cool
dry place, protected from weather and airborne debris,
• Do not place batteries in fire or heat the batteries.
• Do not store batteries near fire or other high temperature
• Do not store or carry batteries together with metal objects.
• Do not expose batteries to water or allow the batteries to get
• Do not connect (short) the positive and negative terminals, of
the batteries, to each other with any metal object.
• Do not pierce, strike or step on batteries or subject batteries to
strong impacts or shocks.
• Do not disassemble or modify batteries.
• Do not leave the battery in a non-operating charger. The
battery may discharge through the charger rather than hold
To search our knowledge base for a solution or to log into the
Technical Support portal and report a problem, go to