Upload/download parameters using room
This function requires a QAX34.3 with index D or higher!
The HandyTool can save 5 different controller parameter sets.
These are uploaded from a fully parameterized controller using the Upload function.
Download allows for transferring such a data set to one or several controllers
(prerequisite: same controller type).
The address, and for LTE, the zones must be adjusted (see ).
Download allows for changing also critical values.
As a worst case scenario, components (controllers/actuators or other plant
parts) may be destroyed.
Start parameterization mode:
• Press buttons < , > and – simultaneously for about 2 s until the display turns dark.
• Release the buttons.
• Press button – twice briefly.
• Press buttons + and – simultaneously for approx. 2s
• Press button + twice briefly.
The display now shows
Use + and / or – to choose between the following modes:
Normal mode (normal room unit functions).
Test mode (see 2.7).
Display mode (see 2.5.2).
Parameterization mode (see 2.5.2 ).
5 is displayed, this mode can be selected via < (Enter).
The storage number (c1) is displayed and can be changed via + / – . Select the desired
storage (1 .. 5) via < (Enter).
• If storage is empty, upload begins and the display flashes.
OK is displayed after successful upload.
• If the storage is full, "dEL" for "Delete?" is displayed.
Pressing <(Enter) at this time overwrites the existing set.
If you press > (Escape), the storage number which you can change via + / – is
• If the parameter set does not match the connected controller, error
message "Err" is displayed.
Press > (Escape) to return to the storage number and select a different number.
• If the parameter set matches the connected controller, start download (display
• If connected successfully, "P1" is displayed (see 2.5.2).
RXB (KNX) application library
Definitions / Tools
0 (mode 0).
FNC Description of functions for FC-10, FC-11, FC-12
The display goes dark.
28 Feb 2009