Follow the instructions displayed in the window, and the event history of the IO-Link module will be displayed in
Date of Occurrence (Western format)
Date of Occurrence (Month/Day)
Date of Occurrence (Hour/Minute)
Date of Occurrence (Second/Not Used)
Event Code Information 1
Event Code Information 3
*1 "Data of Occurrence" of the event is based on the clock information acquired from the CPU module of the master station. If an event
occurs without data link establishment with the master station, the event time is not recorded because the IO-Link module does not have
clock information used as the reference.
• The event history can be read from a program. Refer to the remote buffer memory address where the event
history is stored. ( Page 180 Event data)
• The event history records up to 200 events. When more than 200 events occur, events are deleted from the
• Both IO-Link module and IO-Link device events are stored.
• Even after the module is powered off and on, the event history remains.
• To initialize the event history, set "Method selection" to "Clear Event History" in the "Command Execution of
Slave Station" window and click the [Execute] button.
Details of the event and corrective actions are displayed.
Events are displayed in order of occurrence. (A value between 0 and 65535 is
Counting starts from 1 and goes up to 65535 before resetting to 0.
If the event history is cleared, the count returns to 1.
Events are displayed in date and time of occurrence. (When the tens place of
Month, Hour, and Second is 0, 0 is omitted.)
Event code detailed information is stored.
11.6 Method for Checking the Event History