Step 10. Dip Switch Setting of Indoor unit PCB should be
setting On SW 5,6
In the case of Multi V Models with Electric Heater,
Dip switch 5,6 must be set ON.
- SW 5 ON: Fan operates continuously. (During
defrosting or oil return operation, uninterrupted
heating can be attained, as a result of continuous
heater and fan operation.)
- SW5 OFF: Fan discontinuous operation (There
would be reduction in heating capacity while
defrosting or oil return operation.)
- SW6 ON: Automatic Heater operation (Heater
operates automatically according to the heater logic
without ownerʼs intervene.)
- SW6 OFF: Heater manual operation (Ownerʼs
involvement is required for on/off operation. But the
heater operation would be as per the heater logic.)
• When the wire is exposed, the malfunction of the machine and fire may occur due to
damage to the wire.
• Wrong wiring may cause damage to the machine, malfunction and fire.
For additional operations such as emergency heating functions and their related settings please
refer wireless remote controller manual.
Step 11. Attach control box cover and upper front panel.
3. Assembly Diagram
Installation Manual 9