1. Connect the audio cable (not supplied)
from the audio output socket of a auxiliary
equipment to the LINE IN socket. (Stereo
Mini Plug: ø3.5)
1. Set the FUNCTION switch to TAPE/OFF.
2. Press the STOP/EJECT button. The cassette
3. Load the cassette into the cassette holder.
After loading the cassette, push the cassette
holder back into position.
4. Press the PLAY button to begin playback.
5. Press the STOP/EJECT button to stop
playback at any time. Press it again to remove
When the end of the tape has been reached
the tape stops automatically.
Use the normal tape (TYPE 1).
Endless tapes cannot be used.
Do not use C-100 (or longer) tapes. They
may jam in the mechanism.
LISTENING TO OTHER SOURCES
LISTENING TO TAPES
2. Set the FUNCTION switch to LINE IN.
3. Follow the instructions supplied with the other
Press the PAUSE button to temporarily stop
playback or recording. Press it again to resume
Fast forward and rewind
Press the F. FWD or REW button. When the
desired location has been reached, or the tape
has been wound to the end, press the STOP/
Automatic stop system
At the end of the tape while recording or playing
back, the cassette deck stops automatically and
the buttons are released.
This system does not work in fast forward and
rewind operation. Be sure to press the STOP/
EJECT button when the end of the tape has been
Example (When using C-60 tape):
Press the STOP/EJECT button after approxi-
mately 2 minutes have elapsed under fast for-
ward and rewind operation.
- 6 -
2009.4.8 10:11:20 AM