Turning the recorder ON and OFF
Complete the installation and then connect the recorder to the car charger according to the
instructions in the previous section.
• Once the vehicle engine is started, the recorder automatically turns on. By default, the
recording will automatically start in few seconds after start-up.
• When a GPS fix is established, the GPS signal icon
screen. The number of the vertical bars in the icon indicates the strength of the signal.
• When the recorder is turned on, press the Power key to switch the LCD screen on/off.
• To manually turn the recorder on and off, press and hold the Power key for 2 seconds.
Restarting the recorder
Occasionally, you may need to perform a hardware reset when the recorder stops responding; or
appears to be "frozen" or unresponsive.
• To restart the recorder, press and hold the Power key until the system is shut down; press the
Power key again to turn the recorder on.
will show on the top-right corner of the