Important Safety Instruction
Do not extend or modify the length of the power
cord or power plug.
It can cause electric shock and /or fire
and damage the fridge-freezer.
Unplug the power plug when cleaning, handling or
replacing the interior lamp of the fridge-freezer.
• Not doing so may cause electric shock
• When replacing the interior lamp of
the fridge-freezer, make sure that the
rubber ring for preventing an electric
spark within the socket is not taken off.
Do not pull out the cord or touch the power plug
with wet hands.
It may cause electric shock or injury.
Remove water or dust from the power plug and
insert it with the ends of the pins
Dust, water or an unstable connection
into the wall may cause fire and electric
Do not remove the power plug with wet
hands or by grasping the end and pulling
It may cause electric shock, fire, short circuit
or an electric shock hazard.