WIRELESS REMOTE CONTROLLER
3 . Before Operation
Replacing the batteries and how to set the current time
1. Remove the top cover, insert two LR6 AA batteries,
and then install the top cover.
Two LR6 AA batteries
Insert the negative (–) end of each
battery first. Install the batteries in
the correct directions (+, –)!
2. Press the Reset button.
Press the Reset button with an
object that has a narrow end.
How to set the current time
• The transmission mark
appears each time a signal is transmitted.
• The indoor unit beeps to confirm that the signal transmitted from the
wireless remote controller has been received by the receiver on the
indoor unit. If the indoor unit does not beep, transmit the signal again.
1. Press the
button 1. [CLOCK] A blinks.
2. Press the
button 2 to set the current time.
• Press the
button to increase the current time. Press the
to decrease the current time.
• Hold down the button to increase or decrease the time in 10-minute
3. Press the
button 3 to set the day.
• Each time the button is pressed, the day changes in the following
repeating order: Monday → Tuesday → ... Sunday → Monday → ...
4. Press the
button 4 to confirm the current time settings.
• [CLOCK] A stops blinking and remains on, and the current day and
time are displayed.