• Pressing the
temperature range of COOL/DRYING, HEAT, and AUTO modes.
• The temperature can be adjusted within the preset temperature range of the indoor unit.
Refer to the Indoor unit Instruction Book for details.
Press and hold the
• If this action is taken while A is displayed, the temperature range restriction will not be executed.
• If this action is taken while one of B through D is displayed, all temperature range restrictions for
COOL/ DRYING, HEAT, and AUTO modes set in B through D will be executed.
If the preset temperature range has not been changed, the restriction will not be executed.
• After the temperature range restriction is executed, if the user tries to select a temperature
outside of the range, the preset temperature display will blink.
* The temperature range on this controller (PAC-YT52CRA) connected to the indoor units that have
the temperature range restriction function can be restricted also from the centralized controller
that has the same function.
2.Operation lock setting
This function can lock all buttons.
A. Operation lock is enabled.
Locking the operations
While the operation lock is disabled (
seconds or longer to enable the Operation lock. (A)
* While the operation lock is enabled,
* If any button is pressed while the operation lock is enabled,
Unlocking the operations
While the operation lock is enabled (
seconds or longer to disable the Operation lock. (C)
3.Mode skip setting
The usability of AUTO mode can be set.
This setting is effective only when the controller is connected to the indoor units that have AUTO
The air conditioning unit stops.
(2 /4 )
(Press the buttons for three
seconds or longer.)
button to set upper/lower limit value.
buttons simultaneously can bring up the previous
button for three seconds or longer to complete the setting.
B. While the operation lock is enabled.
icon is unlit.), press and hold the
icon is lit. (B)
icon is lit.), press and hold the
A. AUTO mode
MA REMOTE CONTROLLER
C. Operation lock is disabled.
button for three
icon will blink.
button for three