MA REMOTE CONTROLLER
[ Fan speed ]
Press the F4 button to go through the fan speeds in the following order.
• The available fan speeds depend on the models of connected indoor units.
Press the F1 or F2 button to move the cursor
to the desired temperature setting (cooling or
Press the F3 button to decrease the selected
temperature, and F4 to increase.
•Refer to the table on page D-11 for the settable
temperature range for different operation modes.
•The preset temperature settings for cooling and heating
in the Auto (dual set point) mode are also used by the
Cool/Dry and Heat modes.
•The preset temperatures for cooling and heating in the
Auto (dual set point) mode must meet the conditions
• Preset cooling temperature is higher than preset heating temperature.
• The minimum temperature difference requirement between cooling
and heating preset temperatures (varies with the models of indoor units
connected) is met.
* If preset temperatures are set in a way that does not meet
the minimum temperature difference requirement, both preset
temperatures will automatically be changed within the allowable setting
Navigating through the screens
• To return to the Main screen ...... RETURN button