The EA122A may be hot due to system temperature
extremes. Use caution when adjusting vent to pre-
vent burning hands.
The EA122A is not venting air or
there is too much air in the system.
Water is leaking from the EA122A.
1. Check the red vent cap; make sure the vent passage is open (disks are
2. Check that the valve is in the open position.
3. Make sure that the float is attached to the vent lever as shown in Fig. 5.
1. Make sure the red vent cap is tightened all the way to the stop position.
2. Adjust the valve to the closed position by turning the vent body clockwise.
3. Clean the vent as described in the Service section.
4. If internal parts appear damaged or deteriorated, replace cover assembly
(part no. P122B1002).