Shop for Gas products online at:
• To activate the detector, press and hold C in a safe area that is free of hazardous gas and in
an atmosphere of 20.9% oxygen.
• To deactivate the detector, press and hold C during the powering off countdown. Release
when OFF displays.
• To view the date/time, current battery power, calibration due date, bump test due date, TWA,
STEL, and peak readings, press C twice rapidly. To clear the TWA, STEL, and peak
readings, press and hold C when the LCD displays Hold C to reset peaks, TWA, STEL.
• To initiate calibration, press and hold C while the detector performs the OFF countdown.
Continue holding C while the LCD briefly deactivates and then reactivates to begin the
calibration countdown. Release C when Calibration started displays.
• To activate the backlight, press C and release.
• To acknowledge latching alarms, press C.
• To acknowledge a low alarm and disable the audible alarm, press C. The Low Alarm
Acknowledge option must be enabled in FleetManager II.
• To acknowledge any of the "due today" messages (calibration and bump test) press C. If
enabled, the force calibration and force bump features cannot be bypassed.