Always use oven gloves to remove or put in
accessories or ovenware.
Before maintenance cut the power supply.
Ensure that the appliance is switched off before
replacing the lamp to avoid the possibility of electric
Do not use a steam cleaner to clean the appliance.
Do not use harsh abrasive cleaners or sharp metal
scrapers to clean the glass door since they can
scratch the surface, which may result in shattering of
If the mains power supply cable is damaged, it must
be replaced by the manufacturer, its Authorised
Service Centre or similarly qualified persons to avoid
an electrical hazard.
To remove the shelf supports first pull the front of the
shelf support and then the rear end away from the
side walls. Install the shelf supports in the opposite
2. SAFETY INSTRUCTIONS
Only a qualified person must
install this appliance.
• Remove all the packaging.
• Do not install or use a damaged
• Follow the installation instruction
supplied with the appliance.
• Always take care when moving the
appliance as it is heavy. Always use
safety gloves and enclosed footwear.
• Do not pull the appliance by the
• Keep the minimum distance from the
other appliances and units.
• Make sure that the appliance is
installed below and adjacent safe
• The sides of the appliance must stay
adjacent to appliances or to units with
the same height.
2.2 Electrical connection
Risk of fire and electrical
• All electrical connections should be
made by a qualified electrician.
• The appliance must be earthed.
• Make sure that the electrical
information on the rating plate agrees
with the power supply. If not, contact
• Always use a correctly installed
• Do not use multi-plug adapters and
• Make sure not to cause damage to
the mains plug and to the mains
cable. Should the mains cable need to
be replaced, this must be carried out
by our Authorised Service Centre.