6-2) PCB Layout with part position (Inverter Board)
1. Inrush current protecting area : It prevents an instant inrush of current generated in
condenser when plug in.
2. PCB Power Bus : power bus (Hybrid IC). It supplies DC15V and 5V to MICOM.
3. Location detecting resistance area : It detects motor location through the current detected.
4. Current detecting area : It detects the current from the SHUNT resistance and controls
5. COMP operating Signal area : It receives COMP operating signal from Main PCB and
6. BOOTSTRAP live part : Charging circuit that 1GBT of SPM can On/Off securely.