4 Test run
Test run the system when the installation completed.
Select a wash program, start the washer extractor and observe a test load to ensure that all products dispense only
when they are supposed to dispense.
5 Technical specification
• Number of pumps which may run at one time:
Non flush = All
Flush manifold = 1 at a time (pumps will queue when more than one is triggered at the same time)
• Maximum pump amount = 995 ml
• Maximum pump delay Time = 999 sec.
• Maximum flush time = 999 sec.
• Maximum pump prime time = 5 min.
• Load count pump = Highest pump number in each wash program with a non-zero amount programmed
• Maximum J1 cable length = 22.8 m
• Maximum operating temperature = 49℃
This unit complies with the following directives:
• 2006/95/EC Low Voltage Directive (LVD)
• 2004/108/EC Electromagnetic Compatibility (EMC)
This unit has been designed and manufactured to the following specifications:
EN 60370-1, EN 61000-6-2:, EN 61000-6-4:2001, EN 61000-3-2:2000, EN 61000-3-3:1995/A1:2001