Change the address on the washer extractor
If the machine address needs to be changed on the washer extractor, proceed as follows:
• Activate Service mode in the machine.
• Activate the CONFIGURATION menu.
• Activate the MACHINE ADDRESS menu and set the machine address.
3.7 Wash program set up
In the PROGRAM FORMULA menu it is possible to create, edit and save wash programs.
• Up to 50 EDS controller wash programs may be created within the EDS controller.
• Each EDS controller wash program can be assigned to all six of the multiple Electrolux wash programs available
in the machine.
• If utilised correctly the EDS controller can be utilisied for up to 300 Electrolux wash programs.
The programming and set up are made with Laundry Program Manager or Formula Editor Program.
• For Laundry Program Manager the software is distributed as 2 kits. One kit is for Compass Pro and Compass
Control and one kit is for Clarus Control. Instructions for programming with Laundry Program Manager is enclosed
with the kit.
• For Formula Editor Program the software is downloaded to a Windows based PC from the manufacturers web
page. The formula/wash program is when ready saved to a .SUP-file that is loaded to the EDS controller via a
Download the Formula Editor Program: http://hydrosystemseurope.com/support/downloads/
Upload wash programs to the EDS controller
Enter the MAIN MENU and activate the INSTALLER MENU.
EMERGENCY PUMP STOP
USER PRIME PUMPS
USER MANUAL FLUSH
A password is needed to continue.
The default password is set to 01234.
When the password is set you will enter the INSTALLER MENU.
Activate the DATA TRANSFER menu.
INITIAL SYSTEM SETUP
SET UNITS OF MEASURE