Recording to USB
1 Connect the USB device to the
USB port of the unit.
2 Select a mode in which you want to record
(ex. CD/ TUNER/ ...)
Play a sound source first.
If you want to record desired music file in
disc to USB, play a file before starting
3 Start the recording
4 To stop, press
Recording to USB - more you can do
Recording Music file in disc source to USB
One track recording
If the USB recording is started during playback of the CD, the one track/ file
would be recording into the USB.
All tracks recording
If the recording button is pressed at the CD stop, all tracks/ files would be
recording. The files in the sub-folders are not recorded during all track
Program list recording
USB records after creating your own program if you want to record the track
you want (AUDIO CD Only).
When you are recording, look out for the following
• You can check the recording percentage rate for the USB record on the
screen during the recording.(AUDIO, MP3/ WMA CD only)
• During recording MP3/ WMA, there is no sound.
• When you stop recording during playback, the file that has been recorded at
that time will be stored.(AUDIO CD Only)
• Do not remove the USB device during USB recording. If not, an incomplete
file may be made and not deleted on PC.
• If USB recording does not work, the message like "NO USB", "ERROR",
"USB FULL" or "NO REC" is displayed on the display window.
• Multi card reader device or External HDD can not be used for USB
• A file is recorded by 2 hours when you record for a long term.
• when you stop recording during playback, the file will not be stored.
• In the state CD-G disc, USB record is not operated.
• You may not record more than 999 files.
z z REC
• The file number is saved automatically.
x x STOP
• It'll be stored as follows.
The making of unauthorized copies of copy-protected material, including
computer programs, files, broadcasts and sound recordings, may be an
infringement of copyrights and constitute a criminal offense. This
The other sources
equipment should not be used for such purposes.