Listening to music from your
The unit can be used to play the music from many types of portable
1 Connect the portable player to the
PORT.IN (PORTABLE IN) connector of the unit.
2 Turn the power on
3 Select the function
Turn on the portable player and start it playing.
Using an USB device
You can enjoy media files saved on an USB device by connecting it to
the USB port of the unit. If you want to operate other function, see the
CD playback section.
1 Connect the USB device to the
USB port of the unit.
2 Select the function
3 Select a file you want to play
4 Start your media playing
5 To stop, press
6 Before disconnecting, you have to
change to any other function
Compatible USB Devices
• MP3 Player : Flash type MP3 player.
• USB Flash Drive : Devices that support USB2.0 or USB1.1.
1 1 POWER
• The USB function of this unit does not support all USB devices.
USB device requirement
• Devices which require additional program installation when you have
connected it to a computer, are not supported.
Look out for the follows.
• Do not extract the USB device while in operation.
• For a large capacity USB, it may take longer than a few minute to be searched
• To prevent data loss, back up all data.
• If you use a USB extension cable or USB hub, the USB device is not
• Using NTFS file system is not supported. (Only FAT(16/32) file system is
• This unit is not supported when the total number of files is 1000 or more.
• External HDD, Card readers, Locked devices, or hard type USB devices are
• USB port of the unit cannot be connected to PC.
• The unit can not be used as a storage device.
U U u u
B B PLAY
x x STOP