1. This device complies with Part 15 of the FCC Rules. Operation is subject to the
following two conditions:
(1) This device may not cause harmful interference.
(2) This device must accept any interference received, including interference
that may cause undesired operation.
CAUTION: Any changes or modifications not expressly approved by the grantee of this device could void
the user's authority to operate the equipment.
Federal Communications Commission Interference Statement
This equipment has been tested and found to comply with the limits for a Class B digital device, pursuant
to part 15 of the FCC Rules. These limits are designed to provide reasonable protection against harmful
interference in a residential installation. This equipment generates, uses and can radiate radio frequency
energy and, if not installed and used in accordance with the instructions, may cause harmful interference
to radio communications. However, there is no guarantee that interference will not occur in a particular
installation. If this equipment does cause harmful interference to radio or television reception, which
can be determined by turning the equipment off and on, the user is encouraged to try to correct the
interference by one or more of the following measures:
(1) Reorient or relocate the receiving antenna.
(2) Increase the separation between the equipment and receiver.
(3) Connect the equipment into an outlet on a circuit different from that to which
the receiver is connected.
(4) Consult the dealer or an experienced radio/TV technician for help.
RF Exposure Warning
This equipment must be installed and operated in accordance with provided instructions and the
antenna(s) used for this transmitter must be installed to provide a separation distance of at least 20 cm
from all persons and must not be co-located or operating in conjunction with any other antenna or
transmitter. End-users and installers must be provide with antenna installation instructions and
transmitter operating conditions
This device complies with Industry Canada License-exempt RSS standard(s).
Operation is subject to the following two conditions:
(1) This device may not cause harmful interference, and
(2) This device must accept any interference, including interference that may cause undesired
operation of the device. Changes or modifications not expressly approved by the party responsible
for compliance could void the user's authority to operate the equipment. The battery or batteries
shall not be exposed to excessive heat such as sunshine, fire or the like.
Radio Frequency (RF) Exposure Information
The radiated output power of the Wireless Device is below the Industry Canada (IC) radio frequency
exposure limits. The Wireless Device should be used in such a manner such that the potential for human
contact during normal operation is minimized.
This device has also been evaluated and shown compliant with the IC RF Exposure limits under mobile
exposure conditions. (antennas are greater than 20cm from a person's body).
Important Safety Instructions
1. Read these instructions
2. Keep these instructions
3. Heed all warnings
4. Follow all instructions
5. Do not use this apparatus near water
6. Clean only with dry cloth.
7. Do not block any ventilation openings. Install in accordance with the manufacture's instructions.
8. Do not install near any heat sources such as radiators, heat registers, stoves, or other apparatus
(including amplifiers) that produce heat.
9. Do not defeat the safety purpose of the polarized or grounding plug. A polarized plug has two blades
with one wider than the other. A grounding plug has two blades and a third grounding prong. The
wide blade or the third prong is provided for your safety. If the provided plug does not fit into your
outlet, consult an electrician for replacement of the obsolete outlet.
10. Protect the power cord from being walked on or pinched particularly at the plugs, convenience
receptacles, and at the point where they exit from the apparatus.
11. Only use attachments/accessories specified by the manufacturer.
12. Use only with the cart, stand, tripod, bracket, or table specified by the manufacturer,
or sold with the apparatus. When a cart or rack is used, use caution when moving
the cart/apparatus combination to avoid injury from tip-over.
13. Unplug the apparatus during lightning storms or when unused for long periods of time.
14. Refer all servicing to qualified personnel. Servicing is required when the apparatus has been
damaged in any way, such as power supply cord or plug is damaged, liquid has been spilled or
objects have fallen into the apparatus has been exposed to rain or moisture, does not operate
normally, or has been dropped.
15. This equipment is a Class II or double insulated electrical appliance. It has been designed
in such a way that it does not require a safety connection to electrical earth.
(For wireless subwoofer unit)
Polk Customer Service 800-377-7655 (Outside USA & Canada: 410-358-3600)
16. Refer all servicing to qualified personnel. Servicing is required when the apparatus has been
damaged in any way, such as when power supply cord or plug is damaged, liquid has been spilled
or objects have fallen into the apparatus, or apparatus has been exposed to rain or moisture, does
not operate normally, or has been dropped.
17. The equipment shall be used at maximum 35 degree C ambient temperature.
18. DO NOT open the equipment to reduce the risk of electrical shock. For safety reasons
it is only allow to the opened by qualified service personnel.
19. WARNING: To reduce the risk of fire or electric shock, do not expose this apparatus to rain
or moisture. And the apparatus shall not be exposed to dripping or splashing and that no objects
filled with liquids, such as vases, shall be placed on the apparatus.
20. Where the MAINS plug or an appliance coupler is used as the disconnect device, the disconnect
device shall remain readily operable.
21. The product shall be used on open bench.
22. No naked flame sources, such as lighted candles, should be placed on the apparatus.
23. WARNING: To prevent injury, this apparatus must be securely attached to the floor/wall
in accordance with the installation instruction.
WARNING: DO NOT INGEST BATTERY, CHEMICAL BURN HAZARD
a. The remote control supplied with this product contains a coin/button cell battery. If the coin/ button
cell battery is swallowed, it can cause severe internal burns in just 2 hours and can lead to death.
b. Keep new and used batteries away from children. If the battery compartment
does not close securely, stop using the product and keep it away from children.
c. If you think batteries might have been swallowed or placed inside any part of the body,
seek immediate medical attention.
RIESGO DE DESCARGA ELÉCTRICA.
CAUTION: Danger of explosion if battery is incorrectly replaced.
Replace only with the same or equivalent type.
El símbolo compuesto por un rayo con punta de flecha dentro
de un triángulo equilátero tiene por objeto advertirle al usuario
que dentro del aparato hay voltajes peligrosos no aislados
cuya magnitud puede ser suficiente para constituir un riesgo
WARNING: This product contains a chemical known to the State of California to cause cancer.
de descarga eléctrica para las personas.
El signo de admiración dentro de un triángulo equilátero tiene
por objeto advertirle al usuario que hay información importante
sobre operación y mantenimiento (servicio) en los folletos
que vienen con el aparato.
NE PAS OUVRIR
Le symbole de l'éclair dans un triangle équilatéral indique la
présence d'une tension électrique non isolée suffisamment
élevée pour constituer un risque d'électrocution.
Le point d'exclamation dans un triangle équilatéral indique la
présence d'importantes consignes d'utilisation et d'entretien
dans la documentation jointe au dispositif.
DURCH ELEKTRISCHEN SCHLAG
Durch das Blitzsymbol in einem gleichseitigen Dreieck soll
der Benutzer gewarnt werden, dass bei mangelnder Isolierung
„lebensgefährliche Spannungen" im Gehäuse auftreten
können, die eine erhebliche Stromschlaggefahr darstellen.
Ein Dreieck mit einem Ausrufezeichen in der Mitte soll
Benutzer auf wichtige Hinweise zur Bedienung und Wartung
des Geräts aufmerksam machen, die in der beiliegenden
Dokumentation enthalten sind.
RISCHIO DI ELETTROCUZIONE
Il simbolo del fulmine all'interno di un triangolo equilatero
avvisa della presenza di alte tensioni non isolate all'interno
dell'apparecchio, di livello tale da comportare il rischio
Il punto esclamativo all'interno di un triangolo equilatero
segnala che il manuale allegato all'apparecchio contiene
informazioni importanti sull'uso, la manutenzione
e le riparazioni.