4535 611 98931
iE33 Service Manual
CSIP Level 1
NOTE Check image quality before making changes to these settings. If the customer has issues
with the image quality or transfer speed, refer to
To perform the final test procedure
1. Configure the printer or server as detailed in
2. Send an image to the printer or workstation.
3. Verify the customer is satisfied with the image quality. If the customer is not satisfied:
a. Adjust displayed image quality as detailed in
"Loop Frame Rate" on page
b. Adjust print image quality as detailed in
NOTE The "Monochrome" selection is non-functional on initially released iE33 systems.
To adjust display image quality
1. Press Setups on the keyboard.
2. Click Print/Network.
3. Click the Printer/Capture tab. The Image Export dialog box is displayed.
Installation: Final Test Procedure
"Additional Image Adjustments" on
"Adding DICOM Printers or Servers" on
"Display Image Quality" on page 131
"Print Image Quality" on page