4535 611 98931
iE33 Service Manual
CSIP Level 1
The menu settings are listed in
112. Enter the numerical code from
cal codes will be displayed but the settings will not be.)
The hidden menu settings are listed in
VCR hidden menu settings" on page
NOTE When the system is shipped from the factory, the VCR is set to the English language. If
you want to set the VCR to another language, press the RESET button on the lower
rear corner of the VCR and cycle through the languages displayed on the VCR display.
To change the VCR menu settings
1. Power up the VCR.
2. Press and hold Menu for at least two seconds to initiate the VCR display.
NOTE It is not possible to program the VCR using video loop-through capability as on previ-
3. Select items with JOG/ADJUST.
4. Select settings with FRAME/FIELD ENTER.
5. Change the settings with JOG/ADJUST.
6. Exit and save changes by pressing MENU.
Installation: Peripheral Installations
and are set using
to enter the settings listed. (The numeri-
5-5. The settings are changed using
"To change the VCR menu settings"
"To change the