E M O
E M O
P P E N D I X
Cleaning and Maintaining Your TV
With proper care, your TV unit will give you many years of service. Please follow these
guidelines to get the maximum performance from your TV.
• Do not place the TV near extremely hot, cold, humid or dusty places.
• Do not place the TV near appliances with electric motors that create magnetic fields,
such as vacuum cleaners.
• Keep the ventilation openings clear; do not place the TV on a soft surface, such as
cloth or paper.
• Place the TV in a vertical position only.
• Do not handle liquids near or on the TV. Liquids that spill into it can cause serious
• Never open the cabinet or touch the parts inside.
• Wipe your TV with a clean, dry cloth. Never use water, cleaning fluids, wax, or
• Do not put heavy objects on top of the cabinet.
• If your TV is suddenly moved from a cold to a warm place, unplug the power cord,
and allow at least two hours for moisture that may have formed inside the unit to dry
Using Your TV in Another Country
If you plan to take your TV with you to a foreign country, please be aware of the different
television systems that are in use around the world. A TV designed for one system may
not work properly with another system due to differences in the TV channel frequencies.
Frequency of Operation
Weight (Kg/ lbs)
766 X 558 X 586/
30.16 X 21.97 X 23.07