36 Warranty Information
For the applicable warranty period as set forth below, as measured from your original date of pur-
chase, Electrolux will repair or replace any parts of this appliance that prove to be defective in materi-
als or workmanship when such appliance is installed, used and maintained in accordance with the
● All parts — One year including labor. In addition, your appliance is covered by a one year, parts
only, limited warranty. During the 2nd year from your original date of purchase, Electrolux will
pay for parts needed for this appliance that have proven to be defective in materials or work-
manship when your appliance is installed, used, and maintained in accordance with the pro-
● Inner wash tub (washer) — Functional life of the product (excluding labor)
● Wash tub drive motor (washer), non-cosmetic defects — Ten years (excluding labor)
This warranty does not cover the following:
1. Products with original serial numbers that have been removed, altered or cannot be readily
2. Product that has been transferred from its original owner to another party or removed outside the
USA or Canada.
3. Rust on the interior or exterior of the unit.
4. Products purchased "as-is" are not covered by this warranty.
5. Products used in a commercial setting.
6. Service calls which do not involve malfunction or defects in materials or workmanship, or for appliances
not in ordinary household use or used other than in accordance with the provided instructions.
7. Service calls to correct the installation of your appliance or to instruct you how to use your appliance.
8. Expenses for making the appliance accessible for servicing, such as removal of trim, cupboards,
shelves, etc., which are not a part of the appliance when it is shipped from the factory.
9. Service calls to repair or replace appliance light bulbs, air filters, water filters, other consumables,
or knobs, handles, or other cosmetic parts.
10. Pickup and delivery costs; your appliance is designed to be repaired in the home.
11. Surcharges including, but not limited to, any after hour, weekend, or holiday service calls, tolls, ferry
trip charges, or mileage expense for service calls to remote areas, including the state of Alaska.
12. Damages to the finish of appliance or home incurred during transportation or installation, including
but not limited to floors, cabinets, walls, etc.
13. Damages caused by: services performed by unauthorized service companies; use of parts other
than genuine Electrolux parts or parts obtained from persons other than authorized service
companies; or external causes such as abuse, misuse, inadequate power supply, accidents, fires,
or acts of God.
DISCLAIMER OF IMPLIED WARRANTIES; LIMITATION OF REMEDIES
CUSTOMER'S SOLE AND EXCLUSIVE REMEDY UNDER THIS LIMITED WARRANTY SHALL BE
REPAIR OR REPLACEMENT AS PROVIDED HEREIN. CLAIMS BASED ON IMPLIED WARRAN-
TIES, INCLUDING WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR
PURPOSE, ARE LIMITED TO ONE YEAR OR THE SHORTEST PERIOD ALLOWED BY LAW,
BUT NOT LESS THAN ONE YEAR. ELECTROLUX SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR CONSEQUENTIAL
OR INCIDENTAL DAMAGES SUCH AS PROPERTY DAMAGE AND INCIDENTAL EXPENSES RE-
SULTING FROM ANY BREACH OF THIS WRITTEN LIMITED WARRANTY OR ANY IMPLIED WAR-
RANTY. SOME STATES AND PROVINCES DO NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSION OR LIMITATION OF
INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, OR LIMITATIONS ON THE DURATION OF IMPLIED
WARRANTIES, SO THESE LIMITATIONS OR EXCLUSIONS MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU. THIS WRIT-
TEN WARRANTY GIVES YOU SPECIFIC LEGAL RIGHTS. YOU MAY ALSO HAVE OTHER RIGHTS
THAT VARY FROM STATE TO STATE.
If You Need Service
Keep your receipt, delivery slip, or some other appropriate payment record to establish the warranty
period should service be required. If service is performed, it is in your best interest to obtain and keep
all receipts. Service under this warranty must be obtained by contacting Electrolux at the addresses
or phone numbers below.
This warranty only applies in the USA, Puerto Rico and Canada. In the USA and Puerto Rico, your
appliance is warranted by Electrolux Major Appliances North America, a division of Electrolux Home
Products, Inc. In Canada, your appliance is warranted by Electrolux Canada Corp. Electrolux autho-
rizes no person to change or add to any obligations under this warranty. Obligations for service and
parts under this warranty must be performed by Electrolux or an authorized service company. Product
features or specifications as described or illustrated are subject to change without notice.
Electrolux Home Products, Inc.,
10200 David Taylor Drive
Charlotte, NC 28262
Electrolux Canada Corp.
5855 Terry Fox Way
Mississauga, Ontario, Canada