The navigation keys can be used as shortcut keys.
In Idle Mode, they allow you to access specific
menu options directly.
To assign a shortcut to a key:
1. Select the key to be used as a shortcut key by
Select soft key.
• Key up (
• Key down (
• Key right ( )
• Key left ( )
2. Select the menu option to be assigned to the
key by pressing the
Note: To deactivate a shortcut key, select the
3. Press the Select soft key to save the selection.
You can easily reset your phone to its default
settings. To reset your phone:
1. Select the Reset Settings menu option.
2. Enter the 8-digit phone password and press the
OK soft key.
Note: The password is preset to "00000000." To
change this password, see page 85.
key, and press the