Thank you for purchasing a Kenwood Gas Oven.
The safety precautions and recommendations in these instructions are
for your own safety and that of others. They will also provide a means
by which to make full use of the features offered by your appliance.
Please keep this booklet in a safe place. It may be useful in the
future, either to yourself or to others in the event that doubts should
arise relating to its operation.
This appliance must be used only for its intended purpose , that is
for the domestic cooking of foodstuffs. Any other form of usage is to
be considered as inappropriate and therefore dangerous.
The manufacturer declines all responsibility in the event of damage
caused by improper, incorrect or illogical use of the appliance.
This cooker has been designed, constructed and marketed in compliance with:
- safety requirements of EEC Directive "Gas" 90/396;
- safety requirements of EEC Directive "Low voltage" 73/23;
- protection requirements of EEC Directive "EMC" 89/336;
- requirements of EEC Directive 93/68.
Read the instructions carefully before installing and using the appliance.
CAUTION: this appIiance must only be installed in a permanently ventilated room in
compliance with the applicable regulations.
FIRST USE THE OVEN
It is advised to follow these instructions
– Furnish the interior of the oven by placing the wire racks as described in "Cleaning and main-
– Insert shelves and tray.
– Switch the empty oven on to max to eliminate grease from the heating elements. See page
– Let the oven cool down and clean the interior of the oven with a cloth soaked in water and
neutral detergent, then dry carefully.