Programmed Automatic Exposure Modes (Program AE)
The Program AE function works only in Camera mode.
The Program AE mode allows you to adjust shutter speeds and apertures to suit different recording conditions.
They give you creative control over the depth of field.
Auto mode ( )
- Auto balance between the subject and the background.
- To be used in normal conditions.
- The shutter speed automatically varies from 1/60 to 1/250 per second, depending on the scene.
Sports mode (
For recording people or objects moving quickly.
Portrait mode (
- For focusing on the background of the subject, when the background is out of focus.
- The Portrait mode is most effective when used outdoors.
- The shutter speed automatically varies from 1/60 to 1/1000 per second.
Spotlight mode (
For recording correctly when there is only light on the subject and not the rest of the picture.
Sand/Snow mode (
For recording when people or objects are darker than the background because of reflected light from sand or snow.
High Speed(High Shutter Speed) mode (
For recording fast-moving subjects such as players in golf or tennis games.
[ Notes ]
While setting the NITE PIX to ON, the Program AE function does not work. (SC-D352/D354/D355 only)
The Program AE function will not operate in EASY.Q mode.