Power Nite Pix (SC-D352/D354/D355 only)
The Power Nite Pix function works only in Camera mode.
The Power Nite Pix function can record a subject more brightly in darkness than the Nite Pix function.
When you work in Power Nite Pix mode, the Power Nite Pix icon remains on the LCD screen.
Power Nite Pix is not available while taking a photo image or with EASY.Q is in use.
1. Set the Power switch to CAMERA.
2. Set the Mode switch to TAPE. (SC-D354/D355 only)
3. Turn on the NITE PIX switch, and then press the COLOR NITE/LED LIGHT button.
4. Press the COLOR NITE/LED LIGHT button to set shutter speed.
When using Power Nite Pix, the image takes on a slow motion like effect.
The slow shutter function enables you to record a subject more brightly.
5. Each time you press the COLOR NITE/LED LIGHT button, the shutter speed changes to
Color N. 1/30, Color N. 1/15, Color N. 1/15 (
6. To cancel the Power Nite Pix function, press the COLOR NITE/LED LIGHT button to
set to off and then turn off the NITE PIX switch.
[ Notes ]
The Power Nite Pix function will not turn ON or OFF while you are recording.
The maximum recording distance using the infrared light is about 3 m (about 10 feet).
If you use the Power Nite Pix function in normal recording situations (ex. outdoors by day),
the recorded picture may contain unnatural colors.
In the Power Nite Pix mode, certain functions are not available, such as Exposure, White Balance,
Program AE, Digital Effect, BLC, Digital Zoom and Manual Focus.
) and off in order.
Power Nite Pix