Product care and maintenance
Only use batteries, chargers and accessories approved for use with this
particular phone model. The use of any other types may invalidate any
approval or warranty applying to the phone and may be dangerous.
• Do not disassemble this unit. Take it to a qualified service technician when repair
work is required.
• Repairs under warranty, at LG's discretion, may include replacement parts or boards
that are either new or reconditioned, provided that they have functionality equal to
that of the parts being replaced.
• Keep away from electrical appliances such as TVs, radios and personal computers.
• The unit should be kept away from heat sources such as radiators or cookers.
• Do not drop.
• Do not subject this unit to mechanical vibration or shock.
• Switch off the phone in any area where you are required to by special regulations.
For example, do not use your phone in hospitals as it may affect sensitive medical
• Do not handle the phone with wet hands while it is being charged. It may cause an
electric shock and can seriously damage your phone.
• Do not charge a handset near flammable material as the handset can become hot
and create a fire hazard.
• Use a dry cloth to clean the exterior of the unit (do not use solvents such as benzene,
thinner or alcohol).
• Do not charge the phone when it is on soft furnishings.
• The phone should be charged in a well ventilated area.
• Do not subject this unit to excessive smoke or dust.
• Do not keep the phone next to credit cards or transport tickets; it can affect the