Emergency calls may not be available on all mobile networks. Therefore you should
never depend solely on your phone for emergency calls. Check with your local service
Battery information and care
• You do not need to completely discharge the battery before recharging. Unlike other
battery systems, there is no memory effect that could compromise the battery's
• Use only LG batteries and chargers. LG chargers are designed to maximize the
• Do not disassemble or short-circuit the battery.
• Keep the metal contacts of the battery clean.
• Replace the battery when it no longer provides acceptable performance. The battery
pack may be recharged hundreds of times before it needs replacing.
• Recharge the battery if it has not been used for a long time to maximize usability.
• Do not expose the battery charger to direct sunlight or use it in high humidity, such as
in the bathroom.
• Do not leave the battery in hot or cold places, as this may deteriorate battery
• There is risk of explosion if the battery is replaced with an incorrect type.
• Dispose of used batteries according to the manufacturer's instructions. Please recycle
when possible. Do not dispose as household waste.
• If you need to replace the battery, take it to the nearest authorised LG Electronics
service point or dealer for assistance.
• Always unplug the charger from the wall socket after the phone is fully charged to
save unnecessary power consumption of the charger.