Guidelines for safe and efficient use
Some parts of your mobile device are made of glass. This glass could break if your
mobile device is dropped on a hard surface or receives a substantial impact. If the glass
breaks, do not touch or attempt to remove it. Stop using your mobile device until the
glass is replaced by an authorised service provider.
Do not use the phone where blasting is in progress. Observe restrictions and follow any
regulations or rules.
Potentially explosive atmospheres
• Do not use your phone at a refueling point.
• Do not use near fuel or chemicals.
• Do not transport or store flammable gas, liquid or explosives in the same
compartment of your vehicle as your mobile phone or accessories.
Wireless devices can cause interference in aircraft.
• Turn your mobile phone off before boarding any aircraft.
• Do not use it on the ground without permission from the crew.
Keep the phone in a safe place out of the reach of small children. It includes small parts
which may cause a choking hazard if detached.