■Device set to "CPU Side"
Set a device range not to overlap the one used for the following:
• "Refresh Settings" in "Basic Settings" of other network modules
• "Link Refresh Settings" in "Basic Settings" of a CC-Link master/local module
• I/O Nos. used for I/O modules and intelligent function modules
• "Refresh settings" of intelligent function modules
• "Refresh Setting between Multiple CPUs" of "CPU Parameter" for a multiple CPU system
■Link refresh range
• Set only link devices used in the CPU module for link refresh range. Doing so will reduce link refresh points, resulting in a
shorter link refresh time.
• Do not include RWw of the servo amplifier (motion mode) in the link refresh range. The error "Network refresh setting error"
(error code: 3065H) occurs and the READY signal [X0] is not turned ON.
• When the inter-module synchronization setting is set to "Not Use", the link device (RX/RY/RWr/RWw) of the station whose
network synchronous communication is set to "Synchronous" is not refreshed.
When the software version of the Simple Motion module is "Ver.05":
When the control CPU is a safety CPU, the refresh setting of RWw of the servo amplifier (motion mode) is not
Do not include RWw of the servo amplifier (motion mode) in the refresh range. If it is included, the operation
will be failure such as that the servo ON is not executed.
■Changing link device assignment in "Network Configuration Settings" of "Basic Settings"
Correct the set range in "Refresh Settings" of "Basic Settings".
Select the topology type according to the actual network configuration.
The topology type is fixed to "Line/Star".
2 PARAMETER SETTINGS
2.3 Basic Settings